Timely Access Reporting
By March 31, 2012 and by March 31 of each year thereafter, all full service and mental health plans are required to submit reports to the Department of Managed Health Care regarding its timely access compliance pursuant to KKA Section 1367.03 (f) (2).
Use the timely access report forms (version 2013) shown below for your annual filing.
Contracted Provider Network information per Rule 1300.67.2.2(g)(2)(G)1 & 2
Instructions for submitting Timely Access Network reports:
- Read the Timely Access Network Reporting General Instructions and FAQs.
- Download the 2013 timely access report forms provided by the Department
- Complete the forms by filling in the required and requested data fields. For assistance, see sample data for PCPs,
Other Contracted Providers,
Hospitals and Clinics,
- Submit timely access report forms via the Department’s web portal. (You must use the Department-provided 2013 version report forms. Changes were made from the 2012 reports forms. The system will not accept replicas or any other formats.)
Timely Access Annual Compliance Report information per Rule 1300.67.2.2(g)(2)(A)-(F)
Instructions for submitting annual report of timely access compliance:
- Read the Timely Access Annual Compliance Report Instructions.
- Submit documents per instructions via the Department’s web portal
(You may download the D. Advanced Access Form (optional) to report provider groups).
Full text Timely Access Regulation, Rule 1300.67.2.2
Full text Timely Access Regulation, Article 5, Section 1367.03
List of Licensed Health Plans